Potato stuffed with baked eggs is a dish that few people can refuse because it is both easy to make, healthy and delicious. A perfect recipe for breakfast or brunch.
Make 4 servings
2 medium/large potatoes
1 medium yellow onion, diced
4 small eggs
3 or 4 garlic cloves, minced
4 oz. (100 g) grated cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil or 1 tablespoon butter
Fresh chives, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper tiêu
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Scrub the potatoes, poke them with a fork and place in the oven for 30-40 minutes until soft.
2. Heat oil or butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes until soft.
3. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle potatoes cut in half lengthwise, scoop the insides of each out, leaving about 1/4 inch of skin and potato flesh. Add the peeled potatoes, grated cheese, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine.
4. Place the potato skins on a baking tray and feel them with the mixture. Use a spatula to press the mixture so that the whole is formed to make room for the eggs. Sprinkle chives on top and sprinkle an egg on top of each stuffed potato.
5. Cook at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes until eggs solidify. The white is set while the yolk is slightly watery. Enjoy!
See more of this source textEnter the source text for additional translation information