Chocolate Zucchini Bread – A wonderful, moist, rich, chocolatey taste and the chocolate insides are melted and created a wonderful texture.
Source: Home Cooking Adventure
Makes one loaf
2 cups (300g) zucchini, peeled, grated
1 1/4 cup (160g) all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp (6g) baking soda
1/2 tsp (2g) salt
1/2 tsp (1g) instant coffee
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
1/4 cup (60ml) oil
1/4 cup (60g) yogurt
3.5 oz (100g) dark chocolate (55%-70%), chopped
1.5 oz (40g) dark chocolate (55%-70%), chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line a 9×5 inch (23x13cm) loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the grated zucchini in sieve to remove excess moisture until you prepare the rest of ingredients.
3. In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, instant coffee and salt. Set aside until ready to use.
4. In another bowl whisk eggs with sugar until well combined. Stir in vanilla extract, yogurt, and oil. Add flour mixture and stir until well combined. Add grated zucchini and chocolate.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top with the rest of chocolate.
6. Bake for about 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let sit for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.