These raspberry cheesecakes are one of the best for summer. The creamy, fruity blend, covered in cookie crumbs, is irresistible.
Source: Home Cooking Adventure
Makes about 20 cheesecake bites
10 oz (300g) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/3 cup (40g) powdered sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1/2 cup (80g) fresh raspberries
5 oz (150g) digestive biscuits/graham crackers
1 cup (240g) whipping cream
fresh raspberries for serving
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl and mix with sugar and vanilla extract. Add fresh raspberries and mix until incorporated.
2. In another bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours until able to form into balls.
5. Crash digestive biscuits or graham crackers using a food processor or place them in a ziplog bag until crumbs form.
6. Using an ice cream scoop take equal portions of cream cheese mixture and roll into crumbs.
7. Place the balls into a parchment paper lined baking pan and freeze for a couple of hours.
8. Let the cheesecake bites sit for 5 minutes at room temperature before serving.Serve alongside fresh raspberries.