If you love novelties, you can try this easy recipe for stuffed chicken breast. It is fun and easy to prepare and you can use different fillings.
Source: Home Cooking Adventure
Makes about 3-4 servings
2 boneless chicken breast halves (500g)
1/4 cup (56g) cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon (2g) garlic powder
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper tiêu
1/4 cup (56g) sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup (50g) mozzarella cheese
young spinach leaves
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180C).
2. Using a meat mallet, flatten the chicken breasts until they are about ¼-½ inch (0.6-1 cm) thick.
3. Mix cream cheese with garlic powder, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
4. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over each chicken breast. Top with chopped dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and spinach leaves. Add salt and pepper and use a toothpick to tighten the udder.
5. Heat olive oil in a heatproof pan and roast chicken until golden brown on all sides.
6. Place the pan in the oven and bake the chicken for another 35-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Let the chicken rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.