Peach Crumble Muffins- Soft and moist inside, filled with peaches, with a crunchy crumb topping, are the best treat you can enjoy with your morning coffee.
Source: Home Cooking Adventure
Makes about 12-14 muffins
1 pound (450g), about 3 peaches, peeled and diced
1/2 cup (100g) packed brown sugar
2/3 cup (85g) all purpose flour
1/4 cup (60g) butter, melted
1 teaspoons (3g) cinnamon
1 stick (110g) butter, room temperature
2/3 cup (135g) sugar
1 tsp (4g) baking powder
1 tsp (6g) baking soda
1/4 tsp (2g) salt
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
½ tsp (1g) cinnamon
1 3/4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
1/4 cup (60ml) milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Prepare the crumble topping: In a bowl, combine sugar with flour and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir with a fork to combine. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl mix flour with salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
4. In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until creamy, light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla extract, sour cream, milk and mix to combine. Add flour mixture and mix until well incorporated.
5. Incorporate peaches with a rubber spatula.
6. Spoon batter evenly among liners, up to the top. Add a tablespoon of crumble on top of each muffin.
7. Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown