Parmesan roasted potatoes are a side dish easy to prepare and amazingly delicious and healthy too. Using Parmesan and butter is one of the best way to cook baby potatoes.
Makes about 3 servings
1 pound (500 g) baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
3 1/2 tbsp (50 g) butter
1/2 cup (50 g) Parmesan, grated
other seasonings (rosemary, thyme basil, oregano, etc), optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
2. Melt butter and pour it into a baking sheet and spread evenly across the bottom.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and sprinkle other seasonings all over the butter.
4. Place baby potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
5. Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.